db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Bullwinkel Axel" <axel.bullwin...@systech-eu.com>
Subject Problems while switching torque from mysql to oracle
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 13:34:57 GMT
Hi all,

I am currently trying to switch an application which uses torque from mysql to oracle 9.2
and I am facing some problems.

The application is the workflow management tool SWAMP from suse and it runs on tomcat. When
I try to start it via my browser I receive the following error messages (extract):

Caused by: org.apache.torque.TorqueException: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException:
Could not retrieve connection info from pool
at org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.getConnection(TorqueInstance.java:717)

Caused by: org.apache.commons.dbcp.SQLNestedException: Could not retrieve connection info
from pool
        at org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource.getPooledConnectionAndInfo(SharedPoolDataSource.java:171)

Caused by: java.util.NoSuchElementException: Could not create a validated object
        at org.apache.commons.pool.impl.GenericKeyedObjectPool.borrowObject(GenericKeyedObjectPool.java:840)
        at org.apache.commons.dbcp.datasources.SharedPoolDataSource.getPooledConnectionAndInfo(SharedPoolDataSource.java:167)

The relevant parts of my Torque.properties which I have changed are:

torque.dsfactory.swamp.connection.driver = oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver

torque.dsfactory.swamp.connection.url = jdbc:oracle:thin:@BRA1A01:1521:swamp

torque.dsfactory.swamp.connection.user = user

torque.dsfactory.swamp.connection.password = password

Could somebody tell me where my fault is? Is this the correct adapter?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards

Axel Bullwinkel