db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Ludwig Magnusson" <lud...@itcatapult.com>
Subject Linux and case sensitivity
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 06:59:18 GMT
Hi!

I have been developing a webapp on a windows machine and it works fine.
Howerver, now I am moving it to a linux based envroment and I get a strange
problem. I am using turbine and all database operations that has anything to
do with the table turbine_user_group_role does not work. I catch a mysql
exception saying "the table myapp.TURBINE_USER_GROUP_ROLE" does not exist.

Can this have anything to do with case sensitivity? The table does exist in
my database (lower case)

The weird thing is that torque can read and write to all other tables in my
db.

Any ideas?

/Ludwig