db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Bardet <ebar...@bardet-u2ee.com>
Subject Re: Maven2 plugin and build property overrideDir
Date Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:15:49 GMT
Hello Greg,

I tried your clever suggestion but I cannot get it to work.  AFA I
understand, I have a maven version (Eclipse 34 embedded) that does not
set the classpath order as wished.  Hence, the myTemplates.jar content
is not picked up.

Thanks a lot for your help anyway.  I'll wait for the overrideDir
property being implemented in the plugin and in the meantime I will
change the torque templates directly.

Thanks again.

Emmanuel