db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Greg Monroe <Greg.Mon...@dukece.com>
Subject RE: Maven2 plugin and build property overrideDir
Date Wed, 11 Mar 2009 19:42:37 GMT
You're correct, it isn't currently supported.  If I remember
right, there was an issue with Maven 2 not letting you easily
modify a Mojo's class path (at least at the time the plug-in
was built).  That's how the overrideDir is being implemented
in Maven 1.

Full support of Maven 2 is one of the objectives of 4.0. In
fact, one of the developers (Thomas V) just asked recently
about this feature... and that led me to start looking at
Maven2 coding.  No promises, but if I can find some time
I might work some on this (unless someone's already
doing it...)

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.