db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Antwort: Correct way to getRelatedObjects with each relatedObject reference to this object?
Date Sun, 15 Feb 2009 17:26:10 GMT
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> The getItemsJoinPurchaseOrder()-method also creates a new copy of
> PurchaseOrder for every line of Item. This is something I wanted to
> address in 4.0 anyway.

Just one additional comment:

Torque doesn't care much how many object copies of the same database
record exist in memory. I think this should be addressed in 4.0 because
it may cause inconsistencies. As has been discussed before this may
require the introduction of some kind of session or context object.

Bye, Thomas.