db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Ludwig Magnusson" <lud...@itcatapult.com>
Subject Problem with ID Table
Date Sat, 14 Feb 2009 15:01:14 GMT
Hi!
I am working on a project where I am using the data in the database at the
same time as I am developing it. This means that when I need to make changes
in the database (add tables, columns etc) I need to do a datadump and then
put in all the data again.

The problem with this is that my ID table does not update when I do the
datadump. The effect is that when I make new entries in the database I get a
lot of duplicate key errors.
Is there any property that I have not set? Should there be some kind of
id-table-data.xml file generated like there is myproject-all-data.xml?
ยจ/Ludwig