db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Ivano Luberti <lube...@archicoop.it>
Subject Re: newbie question about postgres: nextval
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:46:42 GMT
Greg, thanks for your answer really exhaustive.
But then where I can find a reference for the schmea file , so that I
can change or add all the db information I need ?

This ml seems really supportive: since Torque seems no more progressing
since 2007 I was fearing there was no actrivity on the list expecially
made by expert.

At this moment I'm really satisfied of Torque: I'm start using Torque
because I became familiar with its php porting (propel) and found it
really easy to use.
Can you explaim why is so overwhelmed by Hibernate ? Is there some
performance related isssue ?