db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Ivano Luberti <lube...@archicoop.it>
Subject newbie question about postgres: nextval
Date Mon, 26 Jan 2009 13:13:45 GMT
Hello I have searched the net quite a lot but I have not been able to
find the answer to this problem.

I'm using postgres to generate torque classes but the automatic
generation seems to make a few mistakes.
In the base class I found this java statement

private int pkAnagrafica =
nextval('anagrafica_pk_anagrafica_seq'::regclass);

which is marked as wrong by the compiler.

The same happens in the copyobject method of the same class:

copyObj.setPkAnagrafica( nextval('anagrafica_pk_anagrafica_seq'::regclass));

Is there a way to stop Torque generating these bad statements ?

Thanks for your attention.

_
_ <http://www.archicoop.it/>__ <http://www.archicoop.it/>