db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Martin Tilsted <til...@daimi.au.dk>
Subject How do I put the postgresql driver(jar) where maven can find it.
Date Sat, 03 Jan 2009 12:49:09 GMT
How do I get maven to use my postgresql driver?

In my build.properties I have
torque.database.driver=org.postgresql.Driver

And when I run
maven torque:jdbc
I get
driver : org.postgresql.Driver
and then a
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.postgresql.Driver

My ~/.maven directory don't contain any files named something with
postgresql
so its fair enough maven can't find the class. I have downloaded the
jdbc jar
file (postgresql-8.3-604.jdbc4.jar)
from http://jdbc.postgresql.org/
But how do I get maven to use this file? I tried to include it in my
CLASSPATH but
that did not help.

An other thing is: I removed my .maven and then did a
maven torque:jdbc
which result in the file
./cache/maven-torque-plugin-3.3-RC2
But torque-3.3 have been released, so why does it fetch the old RC2 file?

This is on a "Fedora core 6" linux if it's matter.

Martin