db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Alvaro Coronel <alvarocorone...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: generate omn classes only for a subset of tables
Date Tue, 27 Jan 2009 14:24:10 GMT
I once did that creating a new schema XML file and including in it only the tables I wanted
to import. In fact I had Torque create it automatically, and then deleted the ones I didn't
want.

Hope it helps,
Álvaro.

________________________________
From: Ivano Luberti <luberti@archicoop.it>
To: Apache Torque Users List <torque-user@db.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 10:21:45 AM
Subject: generate omn classes only for a subset of tables

Is there a way to configure Torque generator so that it generates om
classes only for a subset of the tables in a db ?
I will use the ability of torque tu support multiple database to import
some data from a secondary db, but I need to use only a small subset of
tables (5 out of 40+)  of the whole db.
I will get metadata from a MySQL db and the filter should be set either
for the jdbc task or for the om task.