db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Frank Nguyen <franktngu...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject Torque/MySQL connection hung after a week
Date Fri, 31 Oct 2008 18:52:33 GMT
I use Tomcat 4.x + Torque 3.1.1 + MySQL (5.x). The # of frequent users is <10 but heavy;
i.e. continuous 8hrs. My problem is that after a week or so, the db connection b/w Tomcat
(Torque) and MySQL hung (Tomcat is still working fine w/ other transaction) and have to reboot.
I experienced a lot w/ Torque.properties configuration; especially db-common section, but
nothing helped. Attached is my Torque.properties file. Any help/pointers is greatly appreciated.

Frank Nguyen