db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Vandahl ...@apache.org>
Subject Anybody used Torque successfully with Apache Geronimo?
Date Sun, 21 Sep 2008 16:48:55 GMT
Hi folks,

I have trouble migrating my Torque based application from Tomcat to
Geronimo. Obviously, the JNDI configuration is somewhat different. I
followed the instructions given in the Geronimo documentation to provide
a database pool as jdbc/MyDataSource, including deployment plan and all.
But I still get

---8<---
org.apache.torque.TorqueException: javax.naming.NotContextException:
comp/env/jdbc/MyDataSource
org.apache.torque.dsfactory.JndiDataSourceFactory.getDataSource(JndiDataSourceFactory.java:116)
org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance.getConnection(TorqueInstance.java:912)
---8<---

Has anybody got this combination to work? What am I doing wrong?

Bye, Thomas.