db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: Programatically set torque.dsfactory.<MY_BASE>.connection.url
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:02:13 GMT

I could send you there directly, but teaching someone to find their own
answers is better... take a look at the Configuration subsite of the Apache
Commons Project... hints: commons.apache.org .. Torque's config files is
a property file.. and there's a user guide.

> > By the way: there was a big discussion about keeping the db password
> > secure half a year or a year ago in the torque lists. You might be
> > interested.
> >

> Sure. Where can I find that ? I'm fact I'm totally new with user's mail
> groups.

Google (or some other search engine) is your friend..

torque-user encrypt password site:mail-archives.apache.org

or personally, I prefer www.mail-archive.com.. Nice search interface and
thread display.

> Thanks !

DukeCE Privacy Statement: