db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Does derby support still work?
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 14:55:29 GMT
Hi all,

I have been trying to create a table generation script for derby using
the maven torque:sql goal, but the script produced doesn't seem to be
valid derby syntax.

Double checking within velocity.log, I see that the derby templates are
being used to create the database file. However, if I attempt to
manually run the create database script lines manually against a derby
database, I get a syntax error as follows:

ij> CREATE TABLE property ( property_id INTEGER NOT NULL, key VARCHAR
NOT NULL, value VARCHAR, PRIMARY KEY(property_id));
ERROR 42X01: Syntax error: Encountered "key" at line 1, column 55.

Is derby still supported by torque v3.3?

Regards,
Graham