db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Shinkan <shin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programatically set torque.dsfactory.<MY_BASE>.connection.url
Date Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:06:02 GMT
Hi everyone.

Thanks to your pointers, I've found how to proceed. This is what I do :

You have to load "manually" your Torque properties file instead of
deleguating this to Torque.init( String filePath ).
  - Create a PropertiesConfiguration : PropertiesConfiguration torqueConf =
new PropertiesConfiguration();
  - Load the .properties file :
torqueConf.load(PSCDataControl.class.getResourceAsStream(_torqueProperties));
  - Add the properties you don't have to store in your configuration file :
    torqueConf.addProperty(_torqueConnectUrlProperty, PSCSGBD.CONNECT);
  - Then, use the Torque.init( Configuration conf ) method :
Torque.init(torqueConf);
  - You can check good ignition by calling Torque.isInit().

Have a good day !

--
Pierre.
Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use XML".