db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Shinkan <shin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Programatically set torque.dsfactory.<MY_BASE>.connection.url
Date Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:50:53 GMT
> Did you try to use the method
>
> Torque.init(org.apache.commons.configuration.Configuration conf)

Yeah ... but no :D !
In fact I need almost all properties to be set by a file, except the
connection string one, which contains the pass ...
Thus, I don't know which class that implements Configuration interface to
use to load something ...

> By the way: there was a big discussion about keeping the db password
> secure half a year or a year ago in the torque lists. You might be
> interested.

Sure. Where can I find that ? I'm fact I'm totally new with user's mail
groups.

Thanks !

--
Pierre.
Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use XML".