db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Antwort: Re: Log4J + Torque ... gonna drive me mad.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:22:04 GMT
Ok, logging Torque has worked for a number of people but not for you. You
need to find out why. This is how I would proceed:
- I believe one can ask log4j whetzer it is initialized. Do that.
- make sure the correct configuration file is used. I am not completely
sure how this can be done, maybe one can ask log4j for a list of loggers.
- Compose an own log message and check this message makes it into the
logfile.

  Thomas