db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Hidde Boonstra [Us Media]" <hidde.boons...@usmedia.nl>
Subject Re: Log4J + Torque ... gonna drive me mad.
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 16:16:09 GMT
Hi Shinkan,

I'm glad to hear you fixed it :-) An application should not output
warnings if there is nothing to worry about, I agree. Are you 100% sure
that Log4J is configured before anything else happens? I've seen those
kind of messages, but mostly because things where being configured /
started, or used before Log4J was up and running...

B.t.w. if you want to be sure nothing is written to the standard out or
err, you can redirect the outputs using System.setErr and System.setOut.
This might be a smart thing to do if your running as a deamon?

Kind regards,

--
Hidde Boonstra
Us Media B.V.