db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wglasshus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4J + Torque ... gonna drive me mad.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:14:39 GMT
sorry, emailed too soon.  more to the point, you can search all the
jars with a simple bash script.

 (for i in `find . -name '*.jar'`; do echo $i; unzip -t $i | grep
.properties; done) > ../properties.txt

WILL

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 1:13 PM, Will Glass-Husain
<wglasshusain@gmail.com> wrote:
> Had the same issue; I think with Axis.  It had log4j.properties in the
> jar.  I had to rebuild the jar to remove it.
>
> WILL
>
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Alvaro Coronel
> <alvarocoronel67@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> Check the JAR files you are using. I vaguely recall finding a .properties file that
caused the same problem and drove me mad.