db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Will Glass-Husain" <wglasshus...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4J + Torque ... gonna drive me mad.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 20:13:16 GMT
Had the same issue; I think with Axis.  It had log4j.properties in the
jar.  I had to rebuild the jar to remove it.

WILL

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Alvaro Coronel
<alvarocoronel67@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Check the JAR files you are using. I vaguely recall finding a .properties file that caused
the same problem and drove me mad.

> FYI, madness receded after I solved it - so good luck!
>
> Álvaro

>>> log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.file = c:/torque.log

Forio Business Simulations

Will Glass-Husain
wglass@forio.com
www.forio.com