db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Shinkan <shin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4J + Torque ... gonna drive me mad.
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 15:16:23 GMT
It's a really sad day for all those mates (owh, come on, I'm pretty sure
there's thousand) who have been following this story.
I've expanded all my .jar libs on a folder.
Then I searched for all ".properties" files.
No log4j.properties ... and the only file that mention "log4j" properties
variables is a default one in the log4j .jar.
(Exactly, defaultconfig.properties in org\apache\log4j\lf5\config, in
log4j_(version).jar -- doesn't seem that it can affect)

I'm running out of ideas... (especially that for now I only use YOURS ...)

--
Pierre.
Some people, when confronted with a problem, think "I know, I'll use XML".