db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Shinkan <shin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Log4J + Torque ... gonna drive me mad.
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2008 15:59:34 GMT
No way .. I tried putting it everywhere on my project classpath referenced
dirs.
Same errors :
"log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger
(org.apache.torque.TorqueInstance).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly."

Here is my exact log4j.properties file:

log4j.category.org.apache.torque = ALL, org.apache.torque
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque = org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.file = log/data.log
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.layout = org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.layout.conversionPattern = %d [%t] %-5p %c
- %m%n
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.maxBackupIndex = 1
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.maxFileSize = 5MB
log4j.appender.org.apache.torque.append = true