db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Andrey Larionov" <anlario...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another question about torque-security-impl
Date Thu, 03 Apr 2008 17:56:28 GMT
I rebuild LIBRARY torque-security-impl with property
torque.security.database.name=default
peer classes now contains DTABASE_NAME = "default"
But problem doesn't gone. Now criteria before query contains
"default". But "default" is not "scarab". I rebuild
torque-security-impl with my database name, but i don't think what
library should be compiled for every database installation