db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Andrey Larionov" <anlario...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Another question about torque-security-impl
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2008 18:41:56 GMT
You want to tell what I need  to rebuild torque-security-impl for
every turbine installation for every different database?
In Peer class setDbName sets criteria database name property to ""
(PeerProperty DATABASE_NAME is "" after OM generation), because
criteria database name property equals Turbine default database name.
Why i should rebuild library which is part of turbine, why not to
place "default" by default?