db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject AW: MSSQL JDBC2XML Task generates no XML
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:33:35 GMT
Did you try to use the configured schema name instead of "%" ? Maybe a case
sensitivity issue ?

    Sorry, just wild guesses,

        Thomas

Thoralf Rickert <thoralf.rickert@cadooz.de> schrieb am 10.04.2008 18:05:45:

> > What Torque does is it opens a connection to the db, goes for
> > the metadata of the connection and makes the call
> >
> >  tableNames = dbMeta.getTables(null, dbSchema, "%", types);
> >
> > Maybe you can try to do this manually and play around to see
> > what goes wrong ?
> >
> > It may also be that you have a permission problem and the
> > orgasales user is not allowed to list all tables...
>

> Sorry, I forgot to tell you. I allready tried this:
>
> --

Class.forName("com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriver").newInstance();

> Connection connection = DriverManager.getConnection
("jdbc:sqlserver://srv-

poseidon;instanceName=orgasales;databaseName=OrgaSales;SelectMethod=cursor;