db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Possible incorrect unique.vm in mysql
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 14:01:42 GMT
Ah ok, I overlooked that a name could be specified. But the dtd says

<!ELEMENT index (option*,index-column+)>
<!ATTLIST index
  name CDATA #IMPLIED

and in this case you are right, the name should be used.  Would you mind to
create a jira issue ?

   Thanks,

     Thomas

Peter Frühberger <Peter.Fruehberger@hte-company.de> schrieb am 13.03.2008