db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: alias attribute on table in schema.xml
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 13:34:50 GMT
Some vague memories and Google lead me to the following
references about the alias attribute:

http://turbine.apache.org/turbine/turbine-2.2.0/howto/extend-user-howto.
html

http://wiki.apache.org/db-torque/PostgreSQLFAQ
(What other issues section)

Seems to be related to Torque's roots in Turbine...

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.