db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: orderBy clause failing to accept an alias
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2008 19:00:19 GMT
Hmm, this looks to be a bit of a book work error.  I traced this back
to the Torque-89 Jira issue.  This is still open because the
reporting user never replied that the patch worked.  And no test
case to verify it was created.

However, in looking over the changes, it looks like one part of
the requested change was not made.  In the SQLBuilder processOrderBy
method, there is a call to removeSQLFunction(...).  This will return
the exception you are seeing.

The missing part is a try / catch around this call with the catch
part using the original column name.  See:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/TORQUE-89?focusedCommentId=12488935
#action_12488935

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.