db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Mon...@DukeCE.com>
Subject RE: What is the best way to escape input to SqlEnum.CUSTOM?
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 18:31:52 GMT
As long as the Criteria value object is a String, you don't
have to worry. The code should be calling the following
method:

SqlExpression.quoteAndEscapeText(String rawText, DB db)

This surrounds the value with the correct quotes and
escapes stuff based on the type of DB.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.