db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jim <smoothie...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate references in the foreign-key
Date Fri, 07 Mar 2008 11:21:40 GMT
Hi Philip,
That's the thing.. There is only one foreigh key but
ant creates 2 identical ones in the schema.xml file.
And not just for those two tables but in many.
I suspect something on the DB2 side changed since the
way we generate the schema file has not changed.

At the same time the default values for many columns
are now showing static values that do not exist.
Odd...
Jim