db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Leo Przybylski <przyb...@engr.arizona.edu>
Subject Re: XML Entities in Table Names
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2008 16:24:29 GMT
Thanks for your reply. That was most helpful. Unfortunately, I'm working
third-party software that is heavily bound to table names with jdbc (no
O/RM.) I'm kind of stuck with the table name.

Can you direct me anywhere in the torque documentation that talks about
this kind of thing, or even somewhere in the API that I can extend to
make this work? I am currently using the generator already, so I have no
problem working with the code. I just need to know how to substitute the
hex entity using java attributes (sounds like that's what you're saying.)