db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Jim <smoothie...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Duplicate references in the foreign-key
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 10:30:34 GMT
Thomas,

The standard process except we are still using Ant to
generate the schema file using the ant command ant -f
build-torque.xml jdbc.
That's it. The file generated has the dup references.
The source is mainframe DB2.
We have not changed anything rcently except moving to
the 3.2 rc2 version of Torque when it became
available. But that is not the issue.

I suspect something is different on the DB2 side but
the dba's say no. And that's probably where the issue
is and I'm hoping someone ran into the same issue and
can give me a clue as to what I can look for to find
the issue.

Jim