db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Peter Frühberger <Peter.Fruehber...@hte-company.de>
Subject RE: Possible incorrect unique.vm in mysql
Date Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:47:39 GMT
Thx for your reply,

Yes it is totally correct for mysql to create unique index without
special naming. mysql just uses the Name auf die Index-column as the
unique index name.

But, if you do want to specify your own index naming, it is not
possible. The name attribut from <unique name="..."> is ignored totally.

In my opinion, torque should treat this like the following:

if ("unique name" is specified) {
 unique $uniq.name ('column')
}
else {