db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "thomas.ung@freesbee.fr" <thomas....@freesbee.fr>
Subject Re: db mapping
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 16:23:31 GMT
Thank Greg for the info !

Thomas
----- Original Message -----
From: "Greg Monroe" <Greg.Monroe@DukeCE.com>
To: "Apache Torque Users List" <torque-user@db.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 12:34 AM
Subject: RE: db mapping

I think that information is now embedded in the Platform class
code in the org.apache.torque.engine.platform package.

Start with the initialize method in the PlatformMysqlImpl code
and then look at the PlatformDefaultImpl code.  These  set
up the schemaDomainMap which maps XML to DB specific SQL.

DukeCE Privacy Statement:
strictly prohibited.