db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Alvaro Coronel <alvarocorone...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: No DataSourceFactory configured
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 11:58:33 GMT

torque.dsfactory.recoverable.connection.url looks yucky.

"Owen B. Mehegan" <omehegan@hi5.com> wrote: Hi, I've seen this question asked many times
in the mailing list
archives, but so far I can't figure out a solution to the problem in my
case. I have a unit test that is using Easymock to create mock database
objects to test against. When I run the test, it always fails with this
error:

java.lang.NullPointerException: There was no DataSourceFactory
configured for the connection recoverable

But my Torque.properties _does_ include a datasource called 'recoverable:'

torque.dsfactory.recoverable.factory=com.friend.db.RecoverableDataSourceFactory
torque.dsfactory.recoverable.pool.maxActive=1
torque.dsfactory.recoverable.pool.maxIdle=1
torque.dsfactory.recoverable.pool.maxWait=1000
torque.dsfactory.recoverable.pool.testOnBorrow=false
torque.dsfactory.recoverable.pool.validationQuery=SELECT 1
torque.dsfactory.recoverable.connection.driver=com.mockrunner.mock.jdbc.MockDriver
torque.dsfactory.recoverable.connection.url = java://foo
torque.dsfactory.recoverable.connection.user = user
torque.dsfactory.recoverable.connection.password = foo

This entry is similar to others in the torque.properties, so I don't
think the syntax is incorrect. What else could I be doing wrong?

--
Owen B. Mehegan
Database Framework QA Guy

omehegan@hi5.com