db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Florian Hopf <h...@synyx.de>
Subject Disabling generation of org.apache.torque.linkage.MyDBMapInit
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 18:44:55 GMT
Hi,
we are using Torque to generate our OM-classes for several submodules in
a Maven2 multiproject structure. Everything works fine so far, but as we
keep the schema code for the domain classes  in the different
submodules, several instances of org.apache.torque.linkage.MyDBMapInit
are created (one for every subpackage that contains a Torque schema).

Is the only use for this class to manually set up the schema
information? Can we safely ignore that there are several classes with
the same name in the same package in the classpath?

Or even better: Can the generation of the class be disabled?

Thanks in advance
Florian