db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Owen B. Mehegan" <omehe...@hi5.com>
Subject Re: No DataSourceFactory configured
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 23:12:40 GMT
I got resolution of this issue - there was a bug elsewhere in the
classes we're using to initialize Torque; they were calling the wrong
torque.properties file. It was impossible to determine from my unit
test, but when I went higher up the chain we figured it out.

--
Owen B. Mehegan
Database Framework QA Guy

omehegan@hi5.com