db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Mirko Sertic <Mirko.Ser...@web.de>
Subject Mogwai ERDesigner / Torque
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:42:23 GMT
Hi @ all!

I have read at the Torque website about the Mogwai ERDesigner conversion
stylesheet.
I as the Mogwai project admin want to say thank you for developing such
a stylesheet
and of course i want to say thank you for using Mogwai ERDesigner!

Time has changed, and a new and redesigned version of Mogwai ERDesigner
was written.
It is called Mogwai ERDesigner NG, and in its current version 1.2 it
supports MySQL, Oracle,
MSSQL and PostgreSQL.

But to get to the point. The XML file structure of ERDesigner NG has
changed, and of course
i am interested if someone is using ERDesigner in combination with
Torque. If there is still
a need, we should think about writing a new conversion stylesheet. So if
anybody is interested
to help, or just wants to give me feedback, please post comments to this
thread or to
the mailing lists available at http://mogwai.sourceforge.net.

Again, thank you all a lot

Mirko