db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Owen B. Mehegan" <omehe...@hi5.com>
Subject Re: No DataSourceFactory configured
Date Thu, 07 Feb 2008 18:58:03 GMT
Well, RecoverableDataSourceFactory is apparently just one of the
standard Torque drivers, which we just happen to store in a logical
location in our source tree. The comment at the top of that source file
says:

/**
  * A factory that looks up the DataSource using the JDBC2 pool methods.
  *
  * @author <a href="mailto:jmcnally@apache.org">John McNally</a>
  * @author <a href="mailto:hps@intermeta.de">Henning P. Schmiedehausen</a>
  * @version $Id: SharedPoolDataSourceFactory.java,v 1.1 2003/08/19