db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <tfisc...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fwd: Columnmap only support one foreingkey
Date Tue, 19 Feb 2008 20:52:13 GMT
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008, Fran Ferri wrote:
> i think that a simple manual to configure and use multiple databases is very
> interesting.

Yes, but we do not have enough manpower to write and maintain one.

> Why the columnmap only supports one related column?
> Is an update pending?

It seems that this particular information in ColumnMap does not support
multiple foreign key relations per column. But as this information is not
used anyway, this has not been much of a problem in the past. There are
currently no plans to change this behaviour.

> an example or style manual to implement torque must be usefull for begginers
> as me.

There is the Tutorial, the runtime and generator references and of course
the source code.

    Thomas