db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject Re: Echo not Implemented
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:59:17 GMT
True. The message that echo is not implemented and failing to create the db
might be different errors. However, even if they are different errors, the
question remains why the echo message appears, and for this Alvaro's answer
remains valid.

Sorry I do not have an exhaustive list of for which databases create-db
works and for which systems it does not work. My current list is that it
works with mysql and it does not work for oracle. But also I'd recommend
creating the database manually; creating databases is a very rare task
usually, so doing it manually does not hurt much.

      Thomas

"Will Glass-Husain" <wglasshusain@gmail.com> schrieb am 10.12.2007
15:46:55: