db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: datadtd goal for m2 plugin
Date Tue, 04 Dec 2007 09:24:09 GMT

> Hello.  I've been using the m2 plugin for a while now (3.3-RC2) and just
> recently noticed it does not currently support the datadtd goal (as far
as I
> can tell).  I did notice somewhere that Thomas Fischer had possibly
checked
> in some code to add in the datadtd goal, but when I tried to upgrade my
pom
> to use 3.3-RC3 it said no luck charlie.
>
> Can someone please tell me how I can possibly use this goal, or if I have
> wait until 3.3 is released, etc.?

The datadtd task was added after RC2. You have to specify the goal
"datadtd" to run it.

<build>
  <plugins>
     <plugin>
      <groupId>org.apache.db.torque</groupId>
      <artifactId>torque-maven-plugin</artifactId>
      <executions>
        <execution>
          <phase>generate-sources</phase>
          <goals>
            <goal>om</goal> <!-- for example. You might want to use
other/additional goals. -->
            <goal>datadtd</goal>
          </goals>
        </execution>