db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Alvaro Coronel <alvarocorone...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Echo not Implemented
Date Mon, 10 Dec 2007 11:56:40 GMT
I'm no Ant "experto", but I guess your  echo commands in your build-torque.xml file can't be
satisfied by Ant.

For example, the torque-data-model goal includes something like this:

<echo>
      Executing the create-db.sql script ...
</echo>

As to why this doesn't work, I would check the ant configuration.

Good luck,
Álvaro
pyaar <umadas2005@rediffmail.com> wrote:
HI all
I am able to create the java object by executing the command ant -f
build-torque.xml ,but when i try to execute ant -f build-torque.xml
create-db ,i get the error message as echo not implemented in the command
prompt,0 of 1 sql statement executed successfully.i searched in net but
havn't got satisfactory solution.Can anybody help me here. I am using mssql
server for the same

Regards
pyaar