db-torque-user mailing list archives

From pyaar <umadas2...@rediffmail.com>
Subject Re: Torque Runtime errors:-ID_TABLE
Date Tue, 18 Dec 2007 05:43:25 GMT

Hi thomas

i am executing the steps as outlined in the tutorial and after getting the
errors only i am sending it to the experts.Actually i am new to this field
thats why so many errors:-).As replied by one expert i have executed the
id-table-init-sql command after the create-db command.Table ID_TABLE in the
database is modified but its not inserting any values as given in
bookstore-schema-idtable-init.sql.Do we have to manually insert the values
in the Table ID_TABLE.I tried that and the sample application was working
fine for me.Also while executing the id-table-init-sql command the
report.idtable-init.sql.generation file is generated which contains
nothing.I wonder if something should be there in this file.please please
answer my queries.