db-torque-user mailing list archives

From javajuster <javajus...@gmail.com>
Subject datadtd goal for m2 plugin
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 23:11:16 GMT

Hello.  I've been using the m2 plugin for a while now (3.3-RC2) and just
recently noticed it does not currently support the datadtd goal (as far as I
can tell).  I did notice somewhere that Thomas Fischer had possibly checked
in some code to add in the datadtd goal, but when I tried to upgrade my pom
to use 3.3-RC3 it said no luck charlie.

Can someone please tell me how I can possibly use this goal, or if I have to
wait until 3.3 is released, etc.? The plugin portion of my pom.xml file
follows:

    <plugin>
        <groupId>org.apache.db.torque</groupId>
        <artifactId>torque-maven-plugin</artifactId>
        <!-- version>3.3-RC3</version -->
        <dependencies>
          <dependency>
            <groupId>mysql</groupId>
            <artifactId>mysql-connector-java</artifactId>
            <version>5.1.5</version>
          </dependency>
        </dependencies>
        <configuration>
          <driver>com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</driver>
          <url>jdbc:mysql://localhost/test</url>
          <user>-</user>
          <password>-</password>
          <targetDatabase>mysql</targetDatabase>
          <runOnlyOnSchemaChange>false</runOnlyOnSchemaChange>
          <outputDir>target/generated-sql</outputDir>
          <srcDir>target/generated-sql</srcDir>
          <sqlDbMap>target/torque/sqldbmap.properties</sqlDbMap>
          <reportFile>report.sql.generation</reportFile>
          <schemaDir>src/main/config</schemaDir>
        </configuration>
      </plugin>