db-torque-user mailing list archives

From javajuster <javajus...@gmail.com>
Subject datadtd goal for m2 plugin
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 23:11:16 GMT

Hello.  I've been using the m2 plugin for a while now (3.3-RC2) and just
recently noticed it does not currently support the datadtd goal (as far as I
can tell).  I did notice somewhere that Thomas Fischer had possibly checked
in some code to add in the datadtd goal, but when I tried to upgrade my pom
to use 3.3-RC3 it said no luck charlie.

Can someone please tell me how I can possibly use this goal, or if I have to
wait until 3.3 is released, etc.? The plugin portion of my pom.xml file

        <!-- version>3.3-RC3</version -->
Sent from the Apache DB - Torque Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.