db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Raul Acevedo <r...@cantara.com>
Subject Re: Oracle Date Village Patch
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2007 07:35:04 GMT
It doesn't change the whole JVM, it's a flag for the Oracle JDBC
driver.  I was a little leery of that also, but enough Google
research seems to show that it only applies to the date/timestamp
handling, though admittedly I did not find a site that definitely
stated that.

Raul Acevedo
http://www.cantara.com