db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Hidde Boonstra [Us Media]" <hidde.boons...@usmedia.nl>
Subject Re: idbroker generates existing ID's
Date Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:49:36 GMT
Thanks Adam & Alvaro,

I use a normal size integer, so I should be save for a while. The case
of the table name is a good issue. I have been struggling with MySQL and
the id_table for a while. I have checked both databases, but alas, no
double id tables. I think I'll fall back to Torque 3.2 for now and see
if the problems reoccur. I might be 'blaming' Torque while the problems
might be related to some other package:-)

Thanks for your input, and I'll keep the list informed if I find
anything relevant...

Kind regards,

--
Hidde Boonstra