db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Hidde Boonstra [Us Media]" <hidde.boons...@usmedia.nl>
Subject Re: idbroker generates existing ID's
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:02:35 GMT
Hi will,

thanks for your response.

No, I don't. I have thought about the possibility of transactions (or
the lack of transactions) causing the problem, but since it also occurs
with Postgres I thought I could rule it out. The weird thing is that the
id_table states (for example) a next id of 180000 and a quantity of
1400, but the exception states it trying to insert an entry with id
24000. It does increment with each call (although I haven't tried 1400
calls). I have never had this problem with earlier version (i.e. pre 3.3
releases of Torque) and similar usage patterns.

--
Hidde Boonstra
Us Media B.V.

t: 020 428 68 68