db-torque-user mailing list archives

From "Hidde Boonstra [Us Media]" <hidde.boons...@usmedia.nl>
Subject idbroker generates existing ID's
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 13:40:57 GMT
Hi all,

we're experiencing some weird trouble while using the IDBroker. Two of
our sites (one running on MySQL 5.x + Torque 3.3-RC1 and one running on
Postgres 8.x + Torque 3.3-RC2) start throwing duplicate key exceptions
after running (without problems) for a while. The IDs generated are much
lower than the next_id entry in the id_table. When I restart the
application the problem is gone, but after a while (days/weeks) it
returns. Does anybody know what is going on, or has experienced similar
problems?

Thanks in advanced,

with kind regards,

--