db-torque-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Fischer <fisc...@seitenbau.net>
Subject RE: Left Join on multiple clauses
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 11:39:42 GMT

Torque can only create joins using one join statement per join; and the
join operator must be the "equals" operator. If you need something else,
you would have to assemble at least parts of the sql statement manually.

Having said that, I'm not sure whether the statement in your last mail is
correct, but I have not tested it. Make sure you have tested it.

As a last resort, you can always use two selects, one which gets the
records which do have an associated record in the joined table and one
which gets the others.

    Thomas